Cultivating Peace and Power in Relationship with The Peace and Power Series
❤ Grow and learn within your relationships ❤
We are the relationships we form and cultivate. Every interaction is an opportunity for connection. How do we navigate when we don’t like someone, when we are triggered to anger or blame? What skills can we learn to improve our chances of getting what we want? and How do stay true and honest about ourselves even when it risks so much?
- Empathy – the Art of Effective Listening
- Intimate Relationship skills
- The dance of communication – conscious conversation and dialog skills
- Dissolve Enemy Images
- Offer and receive feedback to feed growth
- Open our hearts to courage and honesty
- Navigate difficult conversations and interpersonal tension
- How to talk about what’s not working and ASK for what you want.
- Naturalise the language of NVC
- Come home to trust and love
- Personal and relationship healing and reconciliation through genuine apology, forgiveness and mourning
Also, we plan to take advantage of the winter sun and offer some optional trips during our free time. The nearest town Tavira is, according to the Lonely Planet: “arguably the Algarve’s most charming town. The ruins of a hilltop castle, an old Roman bridge and a smattering of Gothic and Renaissance churches are among its historic attractions” …and of coarse, the “Beautiful empty beaches with sands that seem to go on forever”.